Based in Pune, India
August 03, 2017
Neo Angle is a puzzle game inspired by neon artstyle and 80s Retro Synth music. Guide Neo to navigate through complicated mazes in a neon filled world. Neo's goal is pretty simple, pick up all the pyramid shaped fuel cells and head to the exit. Once a path is chosen, there's no going back. ;) Neo Angle is coming out on iOS on August 03, 2017.
Neo Angle takes inspiration from 'Synth Grid', a common visual element from the 80s. Belarus based Yan Sokalau, the main dev behind the game is a big fan of all things 80s, right from retro music to neon worlds to 80s inspired TV shows like Stranger Things. He wants to pay homage to the era by combining some of these retro elements in a unique setting, Neo Angle being the result of that amalgamation. We've been working on it for past 8 months. We've tried to keep a simplistic approach towards the game and have kept things as minimalistic as possible, with negligible text, hyper minimalistic UI and stripped the game off every unnecessary element. The only complexity player would find is within the gameplay and the mechanics. We were joined by Belarus based composer Yury Savitski, to shape up the music for the game.
- Hand-Crafted levels.
- Hyper Minimalistic UI.
- Innovative puzzle mechanics.
- A new take on Neon Art Style.
- Original Sound Track inspired by the 80s retro synth.
- Diverse range of level elements to keep it fresh and challenging.
Logo & Icon
- "Neo Angle supplies just the right mix of relaxation, challenge, and fun."
- Nick Viddahl, Touch Arcade
- "Playing Neo Angle falls right in the middle of 'relaxing on the couch' and 'pacing around the room, growing more and more impatient'"
- Jake Underwood, Mac Stories
- "The fun in Neo Angle is in the constant frustration. If you’re someone who loves Sudoku, logic puzzles, crosswords or taking IQ tests recreationally, Neo Angle is a fast way to exercise your geo-spatial reasoning."
- Nik Ives-Allison, Gamezebo
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Dropout Games
Dropout Games is an indie developer and publishing studio, creating amazing experience for mobile and PC.
More information on Dropout Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Trippy Trap Credits